As the world of work is changing, professionals are moving to digital. The number of professionals who use social media on a daily basis has increased from 23% in 2009 to 64% in 2018. The reason behind this shift is that businesses have been transforming themselves into digital businesses.
The digital transformations in businesses are the reasons why professionals move to digital. A lot of companies have started using social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to reach out to their customers and provide an excellent service to them. They also use these tools for branding and marketing purposes. This has led to an increase in demand for professionals who know how to use these platforms effectively.
Why do Professionals move To Digital?
There are various reasons why professionals move towards digital platforms:
– To get more leads: Social media platforms have helped businesses get more leads from potential customers around the world by engaging with them directly through posts and tweets. Professionals who know how to use these tools can help businesses get more leads which will lead them towards success in the future.
– To reach new customers: Professionals help businesses expand their reach by using different social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook, where they can reach out to a large number of people at once without spending too much money on advertisements.
Major Digital Transformations in Businesses
1. Web-based portal or App
The digital transformation has now made businesses work on several web-based portals or Apps. This has made it simple to work in a much easier way in the different areas of the business through the digital platform. The web-based portal or App has made it easier for the employees to work from their homes as well as from different parts of the world. It has helped many people to get their work done without any hassle.
With this new technology, there are many platforms that have been developed which allow businesses to get all their tasks done easily and efficiently. These platforms are very useful for both big and small businesses as they provide them with all kinds of features that can be used in various ways.
The web-based portal or App is one such platform that helps businesses manage their operations more efficiently than ever before. It helps them save time and money while also increasing productivity among employees.
2. Digital business analysis
Business analysis is one of the important aspects of any business. The traditional way of analysis was a little tedious task where the professional had to deal with multiple papers. The digital transformation has made the business analysis task a much easier way.
The digital world has brought about many changes in our lives. Nowadays, we can find documents and information on the internet at our fingertips.
Digitalization has also changed the way we do business. We have started interacting with our customers more than ever before, which has resulted in a better customer experience.
Businesses have adopted technology to make their processes more efficient and cost-effective. Business intelligence is one such process that helps businesses analyze data and make informed decisions based on it. Business intelligence tools are used by companies to get insights into their operations and provide decision-making capabilities at all levels within an organization or company without having to spend too much time researching data manually or using manual tools like spreadsheets or databases which take up too much time in collecting data manually or using manual tools like spreadsheets or databases which take up too much time in collecting data manually or using manual tools like spreadsheets or databases which take up too much time in collecting data manually.
3. Project Management
Project management in an efficient way is one of the most desired tasks for businesses. The traditional way of doing this was a very complicated task for the project managers. However, digital project management has given a very holistic approach to managing projects efficiently.
Project management software is a tool that helps you manage all your projects from A to Z in an effective manner. It has many features that help you organize your tasks and keep track of them at all times, so you can work more efficiently and achieve better results.
Digital project management software comes with a lot of features that make managing projects easier and more efficient than ever before. Let’s take a look at some of these features:
Time Tracking – This feature allows you to keep track of all time spent on different projects and related activities in order to calculate billable hours and generate invoices accordingly.
Task Management – Task management allows you to organize your tasks into groups according to their status or importance so that they are not left unattended or forgotten about.
Collaboration – Collaboration tools allow team members to communicate with each other about any changes made or updates on the project in real-time through chat apps or video calls, etc., thus improving communication between different departments within the organization.
Digital technology has made wonderful changes in accounting activities. Several activities like bookkeeping, cash flow, reconciliation, reporting, etc. can be easily done with digital technology.
The accounting profession is one of the oldest professions in the world. It is closely related to business management and financial planning. Accounting is used to manage money matters of a company or organization. When it comes to managing finances it becomes very important that they are managed properly and efficiently so that they do not cause any difficulty in running the business smoothly. Accounting is used for recording all transactions of a business and making reports based on those transactions which will help in making decisions regarding the future course of action for a business or organization.
Accounting software is an application that helps in creating accounting records manually or electronically through which you can get accurate information about your business operations including inventory records, purchase orders, sales invoices, purchase receipts, etc. These records are used by accountants to generate reports which help them determine how well their clients are doing financially so that they can take necessary steps accordingly to improve their financial position if needed.
Digital technologies have made it possible for people to automate almost every aspect of their life including accounting activities which provides them with more time and energy to focus on other important things in their life.
Benefits Of Going Digital
The use of digital technology has brought about a revolution in the way businesses are run today. Digital automation has made it possible for small businesses to compete with large corporations. The following are some of the ways in which digital technology has changed how small businesses operate:
- Employees can do their work from anywhere, anytime. This is both good and bad. On one hand, employees can work from home or anywhere else they choose, but on the other hand, they may not be as productive as they would have been if they were at the office. However, this can also be used to an advantage by allowing employees to work remotely when needed or giving them flexibility in choosing their working hours.
- Digital technology helps improve communication between employees, customers, and vendors through e-mail and other messaging apps like WhatsApp and Skype. It also allows business owners to communicate easily with their customers online using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Businesses can now manage their inventory more efficiently using computerized systems that track inventory levels across various warehouses which reduces human error and significantly improves efficiency while saving time and money spent on inventory management
- Automation of several tasks. The automation of many business functions has made employees more effective. They can work faster and more accurately with digital technology.
- Data Security. Without adequate security, companies leave their data vulnerable to malware, virus attacks, and other dangers. With digital transformation comes the security needed for a secure digital platform.
- Faster decision making. The analytics and data are now quick enough to provide business owners with the information they need about their business in real-time. This makes it easier for them to make quick decisions.
- Efficiency in Accounting. The accounting department has undergone tremendous changes in recent years. An accounting platform with digital tools makes a wide range of accounting tasks and reporting easier to manage.
BookkeeperLive is a technology-enabled accounting firm that provides outsourced bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll services to small businesses and individuals. They can help you automate your business by offering cloud-based solutions, which are easier and more efficient than ever before.
BookkeeperLive is a leading provider of accounting services for clients all over the world. They offer a wide range of services including bookkeeping services, tax preparation, returns preparation, financial statement preparation, accounting software implementation, and other financial consulting services. Their team of professionals is highly skilled and well-trained to provide the best services in the industry.
Contact us now!